Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Weeks Ago....

So I will be better this week for posting as we have done a lot since I posted last.

On November 28th we held a fundraiser at the Blarney Stone in Lethbridge. It turned out to be a very successful event!!! It was called 80's Babies and Beyond!!!



Maestro Fresh Wes was live in concert and me put on a very good show! If you don't remember why he was important to the 80's listen to this!!!

Let Your Backbone Slide


Janelle and I were able to get a shipment of pashminas, toques, and jewelery straight from Nepal that we sold at the event. The Pritchard's have a contact in Nepal named Vishwa who bought everything for us and shipped it here to Canada!

Also the Rotaract Club from the University of Lethbridge as well as my friend Bruce came to the rescue and took money at the door for us. We couldn't have done it without them!!!

Here are a few photos from the night!!!



Janelle and I.



I think I look like Don Johnson don't you think??



Janelle and her sister Kristina who has also been to Nepal.



The Lovely Ladies of The Rotaract Club! Sam, Alix, Kristina, Eva, and Marie. Thanks so much!



Bruce and I. I'm really glad you could come help me out!



DJ Fresh Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment